In my heart, there are many dates to celebrate when I think about La Tela: the first post, the big redesign done by my amazing hubby, when it became trilingual, the first little money I earned through it. But it’s around a year ago that I realised that my blog was growing more and faster than I ever imagined, and that I could convert it into my main job.
Writing has always been my biggest passion, I became a journalist and decided to study translation to become a literature translator—the idea of translating other people’s novels always fascinated me, it was a bit like making literature of my own.
Little I knew that after a beautiful 10-year-long life parenthesis of language teaching, my dream of writing for a living would finally come true thanks to this little blog for mums I started as a hobby. Life is so unpredictable, which is why my favourite quote has always been:
You can never connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.
Let's celebrate with a give-away!
On Monday I told you about the CityStroll2 by Choopie, a really thoughtful and practical 2-in-1 stroller organiser and shoulder bag. Today, to celebrate La Tela blogiversary with you, I’m giving one out! Yep, you heard me!
Participating is very simple:
- In the box below, you'll see different options. To enter the giveaway it's mandatory to: comment on this blog post (using the comment box below the post) and visit and like my Facebook page.
You can gain more points (participations) by sharing this post on Twitter (+1 point) or Facebook (+2 points).
- If the winner hasn't followed the rules (for example, they said they shared it on Facebook but they haven't), he/she will be be disqualified. If you have any doubt, drop me a line please :-)
- The giveaway finishes at 11:59pm of May 17th.
- The winner will be published here on May 18th, and I'll also contact him/her by email.
- The giveaway is valid only in Europe (sorry, my beautiful South American readers, sending you a virtual hug!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway