When I started my eco-friendly journey I had to rewire my brain. I used to think, What can 1 family/person possibly change? Instead, I started thinking, A tiny change is still change, and can inspire others. (And it did!)
Here’s a list of my tiny changes (+3 bonus ones): some of them took a little longer to get used to, but it was worth it and I’d never go back.
1. @nuud.care Deodorant.
2. Ear cleaning stick. I use it with a reusable wipe from @closeparent
3. Metal and bamboo razor. @wowelifestyle
4. Natural perfume cream.
5. Menstrual cup. @organicup
6. Bamboo toothbrush (the handle is compostable).
7. Shampoo bar. @ethiqueworld
8. Lip balm in carton container. @rawnaturenz
9. Coconut oil (for everything).
10. Cloth nappies (I wrote a lot about the switch on my blog).
11. Washable wipes (also for removing makeup with coconut oil).
This is NOT AN AD. I don’t get any money if you buy these products, just a lot of satisfaction.