A slightly different post for your Sunday.
- You need: walnut shells, candle, toothpick, pieces of paper and glue
- Fold a paper and cut out a triangle on the fold (so when you open it it's a diamond)
- Stick it with glue on a toothpick (it looks like a flag)
- Light a candle (even a cake one) and fill the half walnut shell with wax
- Put the toothpick in it before the wax solidifies
- Fridge for a few minutes
- Fill a basin with water and let the boats sail (if you blow close to them you can also make them race )