Tools and services we use in La Tela
- Basecamp: here we handle the communication for the creation of all our projects. We have to-do lists for the next 3085684749 centuries.
- HEY: this email service helps us collaborate within our team to help you. We love HEY!
Application & Hosting:
- The website is built with Ruby on Rails, using TailwindCSS and Unpoly to make Alex's life easier.
- The website is hosted on DigitalOcean. The hosting is managed with Cloud66.
- We send emails and newsletters using Postmark.
- The code (or the magic, like I call it) is hosted on GitHub.
- We track errors with Honeybadger.
- We generate the downloadable books with CloudConvert.
- We check analytics using Splitbee.
- We generate rich previews in posts using Embedly.
- We create forms using Typeform.
- On Canva we make our Montessori booklets and most of the resources in our products.
- We use Sketch for reel cover designs, productive games and everything else design related.
- We use Moo to print our business cards (they're made from 100% old cotton t-shirts).
- We incorporated La Tela LLC in the US with the help of Firstbase.
- Bench does our bookkeeping while Bookmate files the tax returns.
- We accept payments with Stripe.
- Our main bank account is with Mercury. For international payments we use Wise.
- We contract our staff using Pilot.
- Thanks to Starlink our team has the best possible Internet in Italian areas where the finer doesn't reach. It saved us!